Members Campaign Briefing
Since our last campaign briefing at the end of May, there have been serious changes to the landscape going into the next election.
As we go into political party conference season, we’re bringing Compass members together for a debrief on what’s happened and hold a discussion on our path forward.
We’ll be joined longtime Labour activist and PR campaign strategist, Laura Parker.
We’ll be digesting:
- Where the movement for a fair voting system is at, and what a successful conference season looks like for us
- How the Labour party’s position on electoral reform has changed
- What Labour’s list of “non-priority” seats means for us – and what it doesn’t
- The full story and fallout of our Director, Neal Lawson’s, threatened expulsion from the Labour party
- Our plans for conference season and beyond – and how to get involved!
Where the movement for changing our voting system to Proportional Representation is ahead of party conferences and the final wording of the Labour Party’s National Policy Forum’s on electoral reform
Support our campaign
This campaign will take all of us – and everything we’ve got. If we invest our time, energy and money now, we can turn the progressive majority in the country into a progressive majority of politicians in Parliament at the next election. Will you help us?Donate Now